- Pledge of Allegiance
Jerry Schwartzenberger called to order the regular meeting of the McKean Township at 7pm on Monday, January 17.
- Roll call
Trustee Jerry conducted a roll call.
The following members were present:
Trustee Jeff, Trustee Jerry, Fiscal Officer Lindsey Hoskinson, Zoning Inspector Larry Hansel
Absent: Trustee Dannette McInturff, Road Supervisor Terry Holtz
- Election of Board President – Dannette McInturff
- Reviewing of prior months minutes
Trustee read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.
- Road Supervisor Terry – absent
- Zoning Inspector Larry –
Applications: Jeff Wollenburg, permit for construction using contiguous frontage given
Other: Jim Wahl, asking to be cleaned up again; Tyler and Andrew Lewis, received building application – – questions about grade with Terry
- Trustees – discussion around updating comprehensive plan
- Old Business
- Meeting minute request – Jerry will send them via email this month
- Reviewed time sheets. Will discuss future policy on time.
- New Business
Lindsey – Fiscal Officer Report
- Temporary Appropriations are approved by Resolution 1-2022. Jerry moved to accept and both Jerry and Jeff signed the resolution.
- Bonds – Jeff and Jerry provided their signed Bonds. Larry’s was signed and witnessed at this meeting. Lindsey will call the insurance company for her copy.
- W2s are completed.
- 2020 Hinkle Reporting – Jerry moved to hire Nina to finalize the 2020’s Hinkle report. Jeff seconded this. Lindsey will contact Nina to move forward with this process.
- Ohio Health Consortium – John is selected for a random Drug test. Lindsey will notify him and direct him where to go. Must be completed by end of 1st Quarter.
- Shared various letters:
- Brian Long – zoning resolution letter. Does not apply.
- Coshocton Fairfield Licking Perry Solid Waste District. This is for reporting of recycling. Jerry will complete the form and mail in.
- Roy VanAtta – provided list of delinquent property taxes in our township
- Cemetery deed was signed for Dennis and Angie Beougher.
Trustee Reports, Jerry –
- Employee Handbook – working on with another township
- COVID relief funds – now open to use as we decide. Jerry attending a workshop at the OTA meeting.
2022 Approvals: Cemetery policy reviewed and approved, new policy to be printed and placed in box out front. Phone policy reviewed and approved. Credit card policy reviewed and approved; requested a third card for one more cardholder – approved.
- Motion to Adjourn General Meeting
Moved by Jeff Wintermute
Seconded by Jerry Schwartzenberger