- Pledge of Allegiance
Dannette McInturff called to order the regular meeting of the McKean Township at 7pm on Monday, March 14.
- Roll call
The following members were present:
Trustee Jeff Wintermute, Trustee Jerry Schwartzenberger, Trustee Dannette McInturff, Fiscal Officer Lindsey Hoskinson, Zoning Inspector Larry Hansel, Road Supervisor Terry Holtz
Zoning Board and Zoning Appeals Board members were also in attendance.
Discussion around ball fields and asked about a grant for funding and a donation for fencing. Trustees suggested reaching out to Newton Elementary. Asking for $500 sponsorships. Suggested Licking County Foundation, The Energy Cooperative, 4-H clubs, Extension Office, etc.
Purchased 3071 Sportsman Club to build his office there. He owns 3G Concrete Coatings. Trustee McInturff shared that the property is zoned Agriculture and that he is currently out of compliance as he is operating the business at his personal residence at 2635 Sportsman Club. Dannette explained that he needs to reach out to the Zoning Appeals Board. Larry will work with Roger on how to proceed.
- Reviewing of prior months minutes
Fiscal Officer Lindsey Hoskinson provided prior months minutes.
Dannette moved to approve the prior months minutes and Jerry seconded.
- Road Supervisor Terry –
Shared challenges with roads, including water problems. This was the 4th wettest February on record with over 10 ½ inches of water. Shared that some of Chatham Road has washed out as well as some of Dry Creek Road. Riley Road and Wince Road has a sinkhole.
John has given his notice and will be leaving this week. Terry is giving his 2-week notice as well. March 25th will be his last day. Will keep his PERS as he is moving to another township.
Dannette suggested that Jeff and Jerry do a ride-along with Terry and take notes of road issues.
Terry keeps a maintenance spreadsheet which he will provide. Jerry will get with Terry about what equipment needs what.
- Zoning Inspector Larry –
Asked about shared drives and mobile homes.
- Old Business
- The Annual Appropriation Resolution was reviewed and passed March 4th. Lindsey sent this to Brad Cottrell for approval.
- The Trustees continue to work on the Employee Manual and HR Policies.
- New Business
- Motion made to pay bills made by Jerry Schwartzenberger and seconded by Jeff Wintermute.
- Approved the Resolution for the CFLP Solid Waste District. A copy of the Resolution will be retained.
- Approved the TC Energy agreement for the Timbuk Road crossing on March 4th at the site. A copy of the agreement will be retained. They also provided a release and a landowner payment summary.
- Dannette will reach out to Mark VanBuren regarding providing health insurance for full-time employee. The Trustees will advertise for the Road Supervisor position.
- Jerry worked with Ken Oswalt today for ARP Appropriations.
- Discussed hiring a cleaning person to clean the building once a month. The Fiscal Officer will meet with this person and schedule it. Jeff shared Lindsey’s number with her.
- Salt building – we need to
- Motion to Adjourn General Meeting
Moved by Dannette McInturff, seconded by Jerry Schwartzenberger
Seconded by Jerry Schwartzenberger