- Pledge of Allegiance
President Dannette McInturff called to order the regular meeting of the McKean Township at 7pm on Monday, September 13.
- Roll call
President Dannette conducted a roll call. The following persons were present: Trustee Dannette, Trustee Jerry Schwartzenberger, Trustee Jeff Wintermute, Deputy Fiscal Officer Lindsey Hoskinson, Zoning Inspector Larry Hansel, guest Bev Hansel, Road Supervisor Terry Holtz, and member of the township Chris Howald of 1583 Lundys Lane. No absences.
- Business from guests
Chris Howald wants to split his property into 2 homesites. The Trustees reviewed the maps and suggested he call the engineers office for additional help.
- Reviewing of prior months minutes
President Dannette read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.
- Road Supervisor Terry – 2 miles of chip and seal completed, 1.3 miles to go. He is currently replacing culvert on Cat Run Road and Timbuk and working on ditches. The Trustees asked how training John is going and asked that Terry start identifying roads on the timecards.
- Zoning Inspector Larry – Shared his list of topics: Bill Orsborn (permit), Solar questions, trailer at Lundys Lane and North Street moving in October so should be torn down, Jim Wahl (nuisance debris – need to issue a letter telling him to have it cleaned up in 30 days), Ted Buskirk (lotsplit), Fred Guthrie (guest house), Mike Quinn (The Griffith House), Eugene Miller (3 way lot split), Jeff Kling (wants to build a subdivision), Buster Douglas property (2 lots), Daniel Layne (wants to put a toilet in the horse barn.)
- Deputy Fiscal Officer Lindsey – Shared the office setup and progress on what’s been done so far – state taxes paid, OPERS deposits made, all checks entered in UAN that were handwritten this year, UAN updated on computer, now able to print checks, ARP funding applied for and granted, BWC payments made.
- Cemetery – Bev Hansel shared that she’s been working on updating the system with records and that she and Larry can assist the Fiscal Officer with cemetery items until she can take this on.
- Old Business
Discussed financials in UAN
- New Business
Motion to pay bills due and sign checks.
Motion to approve and pay payroll.
- Motion to Adjourn General Meeting
Recorded/submitted by: Deputy Fiscal Officer Lindsey Hoskinson